Monday, November 24, 2008

A Little Bit of OCD??

I was just wondering if its just me or do other people do little weird things that may be considered "OCD". Not clinically so, but just slightly. I'll use myself as an example. The volume on the radio, it HAS to be an even number. None of that 13 or 17 or 21 crap. My volume is always set at an even number. If I'm twisting the knob and I end up on an odd, I'll usually twist one more click up or down to get to my even number. I won't go crazy about it or anything. But it's just something that I do. Same thing with certain food. Sunflower seeds for example. If I start eating a bag of sunflower seeds and then when I eventually get tired of eating them, if theres only maybe a few more handfuls in the bag, I feel obligated to finish off the bag, even though I really dont want to. I just like that feeling of "completion". Well anyway, thats me. Just wondering if im alone out there.

1 comment:

Torrential said...

Yes....you're alone as far as that goes...lol :)